Tier 1 IP offers unique managed IT service support programs for businesses in Fort Worth and throughout DFW — guaranteed IT outsourcing throughout Tarrant County. Tier 1 IP’s Managed Service Provider/Flat-Rate IT plans are customizable, monthly packages of IT services designed to provide the specific expertise and dependability that your business requires. If you own a business operating in Fort Worth, Arlington, or Tarrant County, we can provide IT support staff and services that precisely fit your needs and your budget.
Tier 1 IP provides complete network security and computer support plans for small and medium sized businesses in Fort Worth to safeguard the integrity of your business against cyber intrusion (malicious internal or external attacks that threaten the safety and integrity of your IT infrastructure and the data it contains), inconvenient machine hardware failures causing downtime and catastrophic data loss. Tier 1 IP provides these services at affordable, competitive price with a response time that is second to none! All services performed by experienced technicians who are familiar with a wide range of software and hardware. What’s more, we guarantee all the work we do.
Tier 1 IP’s Network Security and Managed IT Support Plans for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) consist of:
- Reactive support (quick onsite repairs in Fort Worth or remote response to IT incidents that may occur) and Proactive support (preventive support done remotely from our location to minimize IT incidents in Fort Worth). With proactive support we optimize each computer to gain maximum performance and keep them running smoothly, patch and update software and operating systems, defragment hard drives, eliminate spyware, viruses or other malware found, etc.
- Install and configure a hardware firewall as your first physical layer of protection against hackers and other intruders who can destroy or erase your files or steal your identity.
- Installation and maintenance of centralized anti-virus software as the second layer of protection.
- Installation and maintenance of effective anti-malware software on each machine in the network.
- Establishment and maintenance of a reliable offsite backup system and routine to protect against catastrophic data loss. Otherwise known as a BDR server, Tier 1 IP’s backup and disaster recovery servers provide enterprise class redundancy and the fastest return to operation (RTO) times in the industry.
- Fast handling of Internet security issues, if they arise, and any changes that may be needed to further protect your infrastructure.
- Automation of all hard disk maintenance in Fort Worth.
- Routine manual inspections of all network security and maintenance systems to ensure their continued integrity.
Our technicians quickly resolve problems:
- Fort Worth Onsite PC Repairs
- Fort Worth Onsite Server Repairs
- Fort Worth Quick Remote Support
- Fort Worth Computer Support
- Fort Worth IT Consultants
- Fort Worth Virus Removal & Protection
- Fort Worth Spyware Removal
- Fort Worth Computer Optimization
- Fort Worth Data Backup
- Fort Worth Software Installation
- Fort Worth Anti-Spam Services
- Fort Worth Data, Fiber/Cat6 Cabling
- Fort Worth Network Security
- Fort Worth Network Monitoring
- Fort Worth Disaster Recovery Planning
- Fort Worth Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Fort Worth Telecom Consultants
- Fort Worth Structured Cabling
- Fort Worth VoIP Providers
- Fort Worth Computer Recycling