Tier 1 IP offers proactive and turn-key, managed IT support solutions to businesses.
Reduce the reactive approach to maintaining your IT infrastructure and keep your network running at its optimal performance. Our managed service plans monitor your backups, assure your antivirus software is up to date, monitor and perform proactive services on your workstations and servers, monitor batch processes and give you access to our Support Desk, all for a fixed monthly fee. Through our managed service programs, we offer IT support, manageability, reliability, proactive services and access to information systems experts. Some of our plans include vendor management and chief information officer (CIO) services. We always recommend securing your data with disaster recovery and business continuity planning. Our newest offering which replicates Windows and VMware servers in the cloud, rCloud, is taking the SMB market by storm!
Tier 1 IP’s network security and managed IT support plans for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) consists of:
- Reactive IT support (quick onsite repairs in DFW or remote response to IT incidents that may occur) and Proactive support (preventive support done remotely from our location to minimize IT incidents in Dallas-Fort Worth). With proactive support we optimize each computer to gain maximum performance and keep them running smoothly, patch and update software and operating systems, defragment hard drives, eliminate spyware, viruses or other malware found, etc.
- Install and configure a hardware firewall as your first physical layer of protection against hackers and other intruders who can destroy or erase your files or steal your identity.
- Installation and maintenance of centralized anti-virus software as the second layer of protection.
- Installation and maintenance of effective anti-malware software on each machine in the network.
- Establishment and maintenance of a reliable offsite backup system and routine to protect against catastrophic data loss. Otherwise known as a BDR server, Tier 1 IP’s backup and disaster recovery servers provide enterprise class redundancy and the fastest return to operation (RTO) times in the industry.
- Fast handling of Internet security issues, if they arise, and any changes that may be needed to further protect your infrastructure.
- Automation of all hard disk maintenance in Fort Worth.
- Routine manual inspections of all network security and maintenance systems to ensure their continued integrity.
Business benefits include:
- Proactive IT network monitoring
- 24x7x365 NOC and IT Help Desk support
- Rapid resolution of IT network issues
- Single point of contact for all tech issues
- Reduced IT total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Reduced risk of downtime
- Tier 1 IP’s managed IT service offering empowers you so you can focus on running your business
Tier 1 IP eliminates the time you spend managing all of your technology providers
In addition to IT support, Tier 1 IP provides turnkey infrastructure solutions such as structured network cabling and voip phone systems, eliminating the need for managing multiple technology vendors.
Areas covered: Fort Worth, Dallas, Arlington, Plano, Frisco, Addison, Richardson, Mesquite, Rockwall, Grand Prairie, Crowley, Keller, Saginaw, Roanoke, Southlake, Colleyville, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Lewisville, Denton, Irving, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, North Richland Hills, Benbrook, White Settlement, Weatherford, Burleson, Joshua, Cleburne, Benbrook, Flower Mound, Allen, McKinney, Garland, Duncanville